free website stats program Rocky Point Rally | Harley Davidson Forums

Rocky Point Rally

Passing this year due to the boycott on putting any money into Mexico and I know it's just for the kids and the charities, but...

this with be my 5th trip to the RPR and it is so fun and beats most the US events hands down. just a fun time

Safety in numbers IS needed down there... I won't set foot under the US border. BAD enough on This Side...

Mexico is STILL Holding Our Marine in Jail there. And Yet, Mexico President comes here and has the Nerve to complain about Our Treatment of His citizens...

Mexico's Double Standards will not make it in MY book... I Know as I live here in Infested Az.

Moderator May remove this post if Not Liked.

signed....BUBBIE

Safety in numbers IS needed down there... I won't set foot under the US border. BAD enough on This Side...

Mexico is STILL Holding Our Marine in Jail there. And Yet, Mexico President comes here and has the Nerve to complain about Our Treatment of His citizens...

Mexico's Double Standards will not make it in MY book... I Know as I live here in Infested Az.

Moderator May remove this post if Not Liked.

signed....BUBBIE

I could not agree more with you BUBBIE I used to make runs down to Juarez but have not since 2000 when they found that mass grave there with over 200 people in it...I will pass

Back