free website stats program roadking custom bars | Harley Davidson Forums

roadking custom bars

John dog

Account Removed
I'm looking for some of your input on my 05 RK custom bars.I'm 6'2" 245 and these stock bars just seem weird,too close.Tried to adjust them up and they became even weirder. They turn your wrist far more inward when you adjust them up.Looked at so many sets of bars,and it seems it will cost a small fortune to replace them.Any suggestions for a reasonable fix?

I'm looking for some of your input on my 05 RK custom bars.I'm 6'2" 245 and these stock bars just seem weird,too close.Tried to adjust them up and they became even weirder. They turn your wrist far more inward when you adjust them up.Looked at so many sets of bars,and it seems it will cost a small fortune to replace them.Any suggestions for a reasonable fix?
Look at the Stock Heritage Softail type bars, they will be right at the limit of the control cables and lines, nice pullback and look kinda like mini apes. They work great on the Road Glides and Road Kings. The Chrome ones from Harley'll run ya about $80.

Look at the Stock Heritage Softail type bars, they will be right at the limit of the control cables and lines, nice pullback and look kinda like mini apes. They work great on the Road Glides and Road Kings. The Chrome ones from Harley'll run ya about $80.
Yup Bill,my bud has a Heritage,back in the day HD made thes bars a bit different,alot wider at the bottom,seems now these bars are made for a smaller rider.Hate to say it but the stock Heartage bars look alot like Kazuki bars,thanks for the reply.

Back