free website stats program Roadking Bars | Harley Davidson Forums

Roadking Bars

roadkingman

I have 2003 roadking.
Looking to install new handlebar that would pull back towards me for more comfort, but do not want to changeout all the cables.
Any suggestion.

Thanks

I have 2003 roadking.
Looking to install new handlebar that would pull back towards me for more comfort, but do not want to changeout all the cables.
Any suggestion.

Thanks

Look back a few threads and another member posted these Klock Werks 1" Ergo Back from KLOCK WERKS KUSTOM CYCLES

I like the idea myself as I am taller and have longer arms than most, I might be purchasing a different version of these that has less pull back, or straighter in the grip area.

I run WO518 CHUBBY® RK II Bar (5-½" Rise, 35-½" wide, 12" center, 14-¼" pullback) on my '03 RKC and love them, very comfortable and stock cables will work.

Road King High Handlebars. I am 6'3" and with the stock bars my back was killing me. The Road King High brings it up about 4 inches and slightly back some more. It has been a back saver for me. Did not have to change a thing. Did have to straighten the front brake line a little, but nothing major. Nice sunny afternoon job...........:cheers

I run WO518 CHUBBY® RK II Bar (5-½" Rise, 35-½" wide, 12" center, 14-¼" pullback) on my '03 RKC and love them, very comfortable and stock cables will work.

:ap

it'ok! this kit is on a bike's friend (rk) and it work with stock cables
but he's not very tall less 180cm

Lots here have used Heritage bars with great success and no cable changes. I have done it to my '03 RK and it is an improvement to be sure. I am still not completely satisfied with my wrist angle but I am probably built a little wider built than most. Having said that, I am still riding with them because the price was hard to beat. Before the change I used to get pains in the side of my neck.

Part # 56902-08

Bodeen

I have an 02 Roadking and i also have the Heritage bars on mine, works great for me and looks good, without having to change the cables.

I have 2003 roadking.
Any suggestion.

Thanks

The Heritage bars are great. I put them on my '03 RK and got rid of the shoulder and neck pains. They not only pull back more with out replacing stock cables but they are about 3" narrower tip-tip.

Ride safe

Pops

Back