free website stats program Road Trip | Harley Davidson Forums

Road Trip

mhonn2002

Just got back from my little road trip. Left North Texas on the 18th at 9:00 AM and headed for Fort Smith, Ar. Stayed there one night and then took US 62 across northern Ark. and dropped down to Jonesboro AR. From there went to Winchester KY for a couple of days. Then it was on to a small town in Indiana called Kentland. Stayed there for a couple of days. Went west from there into Illinois and headed south on I-57 (in the rain) to I-55. Stopped in Sikeston, MO for the night. Had a great meal at Lambert's. If you have not been there but are in the vicinity of Sikeston stop in to get a meal there. Great food. From there we made it to Texarkana for the night. Left Texarkana this morning and headed home. We put about 2500 miles on the Ultra. Had a great time but the darn camera broke and I was too cheap to buy a throwaway camera so we only got a couple of pictures.

Sounds like a great trip. If the only bad thing that happen was the camera, oh well.

I'm just before picking up a cheap camera that I can leave in the trunk or one of the bags. Sounds like you had a good trip otherwise.

Gator

Back