free website stats program Road King For SuperGlide Custom? | Harley Davidson Forums

Road King For SuperGlide Custom?

hd4evr

Banned
Well, I just got back from the dealer where I traded my 2007 Road King Classic for a 2011 SuperGlide with forward controls. I got the Custom, $800 in credit towards parts, etc., and first service free, for my bike plus $1700 OTD. Some will probably think I'm crazy, but I missed my old SuperGlide. Road Kings are very nice, but not very much fun to ride. I'm getting older (just turned 60 with a bad back) and my trips are down to about 3-400 miles. Why do I need the Road King? So tell me, good deal or am I nuts?

If your happy it was/is a great deal. Enjoy the new ride!!!

Also, since I just ordered it, and it's not even here yet, will a speedometer visor for a Road King fit the Super Glide? Speedo looks the same.

Also, since I just ordered it, and it's not even here yet, will a speedometer visor for a Road King fit the Super Glide? Speedo looks the same.

If they are the same diameter ,YES. I too always wanted a Dyna and since The Redhead does not ride any more I traded my Bagger for a Street bob, I miss the Bagger but the Dyna is very nimble and fun to ride:s

I wouldn't say your nuts for going from a King to a superglide it's just a different set of needs. Nothing wrong with either bike you just need to decide which one you like better. I actually plan on going the opposite direction of you and trading my Superglide for a road king or streetglide as my budget allows. I'm sure you will enjoy the Superglide it's a nice ride.

Dynas Rule! I won't change my Dyna for any bike. Also you can costumize your Dyna anyway you want theres 1000s of options to choose from. Good Luck!

As long as you're happy - then it's an awesome deal. Break 'er in right & ride safe - congrats!

Back