free website stats program Riding down to Central Florida | Harley Davidson Forums

Riding down to Central Florida

Nikko684

yup. I finally took me some leave. I'm going to take off from Fayetteville, NC just after midnight on Saturday. Ill be headed to Orlando where my folks live. anyone in Central Florida message me if you want to meet up and ride while I'm there. Ill be getting out and about.

yup. I finally took me some leave. I'm going to take off from Fayetteville, NC just after midnight on Saturday. Ill be headed to Orlando where my folks live. anyone in Central Florida message me if you want to meet up and ride while I'm there. Ill be getting out and about.

there is a few of them down there so you should be able to find someone i am sure..

there is a few of them down there so you should be able to find someone i am sure..

Yes I know it. I know Mr. Jack Klarich is there. I'd like to meet up with him. The man who helped me a TON with my sporty. Guy gave great advice. I am pretty sure Bodeen is in CFLA too. I will be primarily in the Lake Mary/Sanford area, but I will be bouncing all over the place visiting friends and family. Ill be as far down as Tampa/Davenport, all the way back up towards Daytona/Deland/Deltona. As well as everything in between. I am really excited to go back home for a bit. Its only a week but Its long enough for now. I will be making more frequent trips down, since I no longer am obligated to listen to my wife telling me no all the time, lol. Luckily I have a friend up here who has a spare detachable windshield and a large tail bag that's made for my model year dyna, so he is letting me borrow those items for the trip.... I think 8 hours would suck without a windshield!

Yes I know it. I know Mr. Jack Klarich is there. I'd like to meet up with him. The man who helped me a TON with my sporty. Guy gave great advice. I am pretty sure Bodeen is in CFLA too. I will be primarily in the Lake Mary/Sanford area, but I will be bouncing all over the place visiting friends and family. Ill be as far down as Tampa/Davenport, all the way back up towards Daytona/Deland/Deltona. As well as everything in between. I am really excited to go back home for a bit. Its only a week but Its long enough for now. I will be making more frequent trips down, since I no longer am obligated to listen to my wife telling me no all the time, lol. Luckily I have a friend up here who has a spare detachable windshield and a large tail bag that's made for my model year dyna, so he is letting me borrow those items for the trip.... I think 8 hours would suck without a windshield!
Trust me you want that windshield:s Give me a holler, I am minutes away from 95 South, PM me and we can meet up I would like to meet ya and ride a ways with ya:s

Trust me you want that windshield:s Give me a holler, I am minutes away from 95 South, PM me and we can meet up I would like to meet ya and ride a ways with ya:s

Will do Jack. Ill be down on Sunday. Ill spend the first day or two with family but Ill be getting out and about. I will PM you when I'm in Orlando.

and BTW, the windshield is amazing.... Ive never rode with one. I love it. Its like having a nice breeze rather than a tornado in your face...lol

and BTW, the windshield is amazing.... Ive never rode with one. I love it. Its like having a nice breeze rather than a tornado in your face...lol

Plus the bugs do not hurt as bad, nor do your arms ache from holding on.

If your going to be over toward East Central anytime, shoot me a PM. Bike is down right now and waiting on parts. Not positive when I'll be rolling again but hopefully not long....Safe trip.

Will do Jack. Ill be down on Sunday. Ill spend the first day or two with family but Ill be getting out and about. I will PM you when I'm in Orlando.

:s Good deal, if you are passing thru Jacksonville on I95 and need a break, holler @ me and I will come get ya. I am minutes off 95 and 295

If your going to be over toward East Central anytime, shoot me a PM. Bike is down right now and waiting on parts. Not positive when I'll be rolling again but hopefully not long....Safe trip.

East Central as in Waterford lakes area? or Bithlo/Christmas or further east?

:s Good deal, if you are passing thru Jacksonville on I95 and need a break, holler @ me and I will come get ya. I am minutes off 95 and 295

Will do Jack! I'm headed to Orlando but I will be passing right through J-Ville. I'm sure I could use a stop around that time.

Back