free website stats program RIDE YOUR MOTORCYCLE TO WORK day today! | Harley Davidson Forums

RIDE YOUR MOTORCYCLE TO WORK day today!

Vibratinharley

Not that I or anyone else needs a reason to ride but today is / was ride your motorcycle to work day in PA. Is this just in PA? Is there other states that do this?

For me I try to make every day ride your bike to work day! :bigsmiley8:

I ride every day to work if the weather permit, if the time I leave the house and it's not rain at that time, I'm on my bike and if it's rain later when I'm off work, I.........will get wet but that's alright, I'm on my way home anyway.

Yesterday (7/16/08) was not only "Ride your bike to work day" in Pa. Its observed nationally. Ride on....................

I ride mine to work an dback almost everyday (170 mile round trip). I agree with searider04. If it is not rain in the morning when i'm getting ready to leave i'm riding.

Yesterday (7/16/08) was not only "Ride your bike to work day" in Pa. Its observed nationally. Ride on....................

Thank you! I wasn't sure if it was national or not as it seems like it wasn't publicized real well but I did see lots of bikes out and the weather although on the humid and hot side, has been awesome for riding.

Sometimes I try to find something I need to do before I get to work, just so I can ride. I walk about 100 yards and I'm at work.:newsmile08:

Back