free website stats program Ride til your eyelids freeze open! | Harley Davidson Forums

Ride til your eyelids freeze open!

Hey Folks, Another old guy bought a Harley. I live in a town called Wawa, ya it's in Canada, and it's cold here. I bought the bike last January from a guy who won it in a draw. I got a great deal and it is exactly what I was looking for. I added a bunch of chrome and leather, slip on unmufflers, intake and a fuel pack. Now it sounds like a Harley. I'm gonna keep bolting stuff on until I can't hold it up.
I am fairly mechanical but I don't know squat about bikes. Due to the fact that the nearest dealer is 6 hours away I will be needing a lot of help. As a matter of fact I have a big problem right now but I'll save that for another post.

Sas.

Last edited by a moderator:
:wce From Colorado. Your at the right place, lots of smart members who can help you with anything you might need.

Welcome from middle Georgia, where a too cold to ride day for us, would probably have you riding in a denim jacket.

Welcome to the forum from Sudbury, Ontario. I have been through Wawa a number of times. Many years ago I lived in Manitouwadge.
Tom

Back