free website stats program Ride from Whitehourse to Fairbanks,AK | Harley Davidson Forums

Ride from Whitehourse to Fairbanks,AK

Thanks for this Chopper. It brought back a lot of memories. I rode Yukon and Alaska in August '08. Just south of Destruction Bay in Kluane was my favorite scenery. I remember lots of place names from the video. I remember the rain as well. Thankfully, all the Alaska AlCan highway is now paved now. I had to seek out the muck and slurry by riding from Dawson over the Top of the World Highway to Chicken, AK. On the road from Chicken to Tok the pavement starts again.

Thanks for this Chopper. It brought back a lot of memories. I rode Yukon and Alaska in August '08. Just south of Destruction Bay in Kluane was my favorite scenery. I remember lots of place names from the video. I remember the rain as well. Thankfully, all the Alaska AlCan highway is now paved now. I had to seek out the muck and slurry by riding from Dawson over the Top of the World Highway to Chicken, AK. On the road from Chicken to Tok the pavement starts again.
Thanks airdrie, if you double click on the screen it takes you to the rest of the HOG rally in Whitehourse and a couple rides in Ft. Nelson and I agree the ride in Kluane, well it just don't get no better.

Cool...thanx Chopper. Made the trip first time in '75 from Tijuana to Anchorage,
18 days, and the second time from Dallas to Anchorage, 6 days. Both times
in pickup trucks. Wife and I have been talking about making the trip on the bike from Wa. to Anchorage. Maybe.

ride safe

Back