free website stats program Rhino liner on bottom of bags.. | Harley Davidson Forums

Rhino liner on bottom of bags..

Mavagrand

Know a Rhino liner dealer in town (the stuff that is sprayed in the bed of a pick up). Thinking about seeing how much he would charge to spray the bottom half of my saddle bags with the black liner. I know it will have a rought texture, but I figure if I tape the bags off properly, say leaving only the bottom third to be covered, I was thinking it might not look too bad. with the bugs, rain and my g/f the bags take a beating. what do you guys think? anyone done this?

Are you talking about inside or outside of the bag? Leather or hard bags? Personally, I wouldn't do anything to change the way my hard bags look from the outside!

I have my fairing lowers done with linex. Same kind of stuff. I think that it looks good and you can't hurt it. When he sprayed it he applies a gloss finish. I have thought of doing the bottom of the bags also.

I have my fairing lowers done with linex. Same kind of stuff. I think that it looks good and you can't hurt it. When he sprayed it he applies a gloss finish. I have thought of doing the bottom of the bags also.

Can we see some pictures?

It's actually easier than Hobbit makes it sound. Hey, if I can figure it out, anyone can!

Back