free website stats program rev-tech DFO Heip | Harley Davidson Forums

rev-tech DFO Heip

Rev-tech DFO Help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a rev tech DFO on my 2012 ST Deluxe & it really made a difference in over all performance expect there still is a lot of popping on decel. My question ( no Instructions) is if I where to make a slight adjustment to try to eliminate the popping would I just move the first one or do you have to move all of them if you move one? I'm thinking that I just need to advance the first pot in small increments. I have a stage one an big sucker breather & Rush slip on-s with a 2.25 baffle. I have replaced the mufflers clamps wrapped a one inch strip of metal around the open slots of the muffler between the pipe end & clamp & checked for air leaks around the breather. Thanks in advance Gary.

Rev-tech DFO Help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a rev tech DFO on my 2012 ST Deluxe & it really made a difference in over all performance expect there still is a lot of popping on decel. My question ( no Instructions) is if I where to make a slight adjustment to try to eliminate the popping would I just move the first one or do you have to move all of them if you move one? I'm thinking that I just need to advance the first pot in small increments. I have a stage one an big sucker breather & Rush slip on-s with a 2.25 baffle. I have replaced the mufflers clamps wrapped a one inch strip of metal around the open slots of the muffler between the pipe end & clamp & checked for air leaks around the breather. Thanks in advance Gary.

Techlusion TFI Installation Have a look here:s

Got the look and set it up per instructions followed verbatim well see it got dark pro bowl going down will report back after ride.me thinks the popping will never go away:newsmile042:

Got the look and set it up per instructions followed verbatim well see it got dark pro bowl going down will report back after ride.me thinks the popping will never go away:newsmile042:

Nah, some how we will get u thru this:s list all the mods to your bike, and check all the exhaust joints for leaks first, what exhaust are you running?

. I have a stage one an big sucker breather & Rush slip on-s with a 2.25 baffle. I have replaced the mufflers clamps wrapped a one inch strip of metal around the open slots of the muffler between the pipe end & clamp & checked for air leaks around the breather.

I found instructions for a TFI Dobeck unit who makes the rev-tech unit and followed it as per the instruction and the bike responded well to the setting it's just the darn popping. She pops after she warms up but seems less than before. Guess its a work in progress, not discouraged will keep working toward the desired results. :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I found instructions for a TFI Dobeck unit who makes the rev-tech unit and followed it as per the instruction and the bike responded well to the setting it's just the darn popping. She pops after she warms up but seems less than before. Guess its a work in progress, not discouraged will keep working toward the desired results. :cheers

Most often the popping will be attributed to the exhaust( leaks) I have found Rush mufflers to be notorious for this JMO

Back