free website stats program Reseating Oil Pump Check Valve | Harley Davidson Forums

Reseating Oil Pump Check Valve

Thanks Mr. Data, good info. I always struck an arc to a 3/8" bearing and used the welding rod as a handle. Never got one perfectly straight, and never thought about all the evo pushrods laying around.

Just started on this site so bear with me. Every time I change my oil it dumps alot out of the breather tube I have a 91 evo s&s cases with a S&S oil pump. My breather tube just hands down from the case. Riding today it started dumping oil as I was riding bad thing. Could that be the check valve?

Just started on this site so bear with me. Every time I change my oil it dumps alot out of the breather tube I have a 91 evo s&s cases with a S&S oil pump. My breather tube just hands down from the case. Riding today it started dumping oil as I was riding bad thing. Could that be the check valve?

Might be after the change you have tooooo much oil and engine sets it's own level... Taking care of the Xtra oil out the tube.

Does it Quit coming out after a few rides?

I have found that a Little Less oil is better than TOOOOO full.

signed....BUBBIE

Back