free website stats program representing central KY | Harley Davidson Forums

representing central KY

dogknott

been browsing the site for info for quite some time but haven't posted much. I've got a LOT of great info and tech from this site and keep up the good work!! Located in Glasgow, Ky (just few miles east of bowling green) and have owned several bikes ranging from Hayabusa, metric cruisers, a couple rockets, a sportster when I was round 20 then ended up buying an 05 Night train that I did a few things to like progressive lowering kit, 5 degree raked triple trees, pipes, etc nothing special. Sold it and kept my eye out looking for a newer twin cam electra glide standard or street glide. Managed to find an 05 FLHTI last year that was in my budget and I'll never go back to any other kind of bike!!! I get told by buddies all the time that it's an old man bike but I wouldn't have it any other way! I'm only 29 but wish I would have just started 8 bikes ago with a touring bike. Bike currently has 64k miles on it but shows no sign of fatigue yet. When I brought it home it was missing the radio, had the ugly FLH front fender, big giant couch cushion seat and back rest but did have V&H big shot true duals. Had to clean it up a bit so took off misc items, added 13" LA chopper Primeapes, street glide front fender, lowering kit, misc little chrome items, 21" DNA wheel, CFR knock offs, 4" windshield, and biketronics kit with JVC radio. Only things I've really got left on to do list is adding some stretched bags & fender and lowering the front. First pic below is when I bought it and others are how it sits now. SOrry so long but like I said keep up all the good work guys!!

5N75K65Hc3G63F23N9c2r29f4df0c4eb41560_zps46183336.jpg

CAM00035_zps71f9f1fe.jpg

CAM00037_zpsbbc5b9f6.jpg

CAM00036_zps2936b889.jpg

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Forums

Back