free website stats program Replacing tssm and need to relink buttonless fobs | Harley Davidson Forums

Replacing tssm and need to relink buttonless fobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasaerjo

Hello,
I need a little help with realigning my old fobs to the new security module HD part# 68925-07 I had a brain spaz and hit the starter connected to battery charger and the tssm finally gave out. ordered another module and need a little fob help. any information will be appreciated:wall

Hello,
I need a little help with realigning my old fobs to the new security module HD part# 68925-07 I had a brain spaz and hit the starter connected to battery charger and the tssm finally gave out. ordered another module and need a little fob help. any information will be appreciated:wall

Welcome to The Forum, Harley Davidson Forums

:newsmile106: Tks for the info. Read svc. manual and found out that My 09 dyna has the HFSM/TSM (hands free) incorporated and the relinking instructions you gave were on point. But the hands free fob has to be programmed by the dealer with H-D Tool 48650 Digital Technician II. I'll get burned for 1 hr. but no more!!!! Thanks again!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back