free website stats program Remove Fuse Block | Harley Davidson Forums

Remove Fuse Block

2007 Fatboy - Anyone know how to remove the fuse block?

I need to install to new fuse terminals (for an aux. device) and for the life of me I can't figure out to to release fuse block to get to the bottom to slide in the new fuse terminal.

Any help appreciated.
Pulling hair out!!!
Kerry

remove battery for room then there are two bolts just to the rear of the fuse block you can see them from the top they go through a plate i think they are 7/16 or 3/8 remove them and that should do it you may have to cut some zip ties 3 or 4 of them and the fuse block will slide out of the holding plate.

I've removed the two bolts on the top..there is something additional locking the block in place. I have dug down further and located a locking tab, but struggling with getting it to release. :newsmile055:

I think on the metal plate there is what i think you are seeing a metal locking tab which you have to bend . i could be wrong but I think that is what locks the block in. i just had to do the same thing on a 06 flstci to install a tach it can be a pain

Ended up getting to the bottom of the fuse block without having to remove it. Was able to insert my new fuse block terminals. Not an easy thing to do, but patience will go a long way.

Back