free website stats program Regarding God bless the Vet and the bikers | Harley Davidson Forums

Regarding God bless the Vet and the bikers

bamacfa

I posted a video of what I thought was a video of Rolling Thunder in Washington DC honoring our vets. It was deleted by the moderators due to language. The wrong video must have been transfered from youtube to here. I am so sorry if it was something offensive!!! I meant only to share a great video of bikers at Rolling Thunder honoring our Vets. Please forgive

Was it the video of the lone Marine standing on Constitution Ave saluting the bikes?

If so, that is a great video. I tried to post it for others to see, but it was also deleted.

Was it the video of the lone Marine standing on Constitution Ave saluting the bikes?

If so, that is a great video. I tried to post it for others to see, but it was also deleted.

I too felt that this was a great video. Reality of life is just that "reality". Sometimes sugar coating is not the right way JMO.

Hand salute for over three hours. Incredible. Very touching video, they are not forgotten.

Bamacfa,

Don't now if it's the one you posted or not, but this video is in the video section of the forum. Just go to the main page and scroll down to the video's.

this is an AWESOME video by the way!!

Wayne

Back