free website stats program RedFish-Joe & Dennis | Harley Davidson Forums

RedFish-Joe & Dennis

gator508

Experienced Member
Met up with RedFish-Joe and his buddy Dennis yesterday in Mobile. We went to have breakfast at Denny's, after about 15 minutes we did not get served, so we got up and walked out. It was not like they were busy or anything. We did have on Harley shirts and the like but I just guess they wern't interested in serving us, went to WH instead.

Joe..did I keep this clean enough, I know if you posted, you would be put on vacation:D

Met up with RedFish-Joe and his buddy Dennis yesterday in Mobile. We went to have breakfast at Denny's, after about 15 minutes we did not get served, so we got up and walked out. It was not like they were busy or anything. We did have on Harley shirts and the like but I just guess they wern't interested in serving us, went to WH instead.

Joe..did I keep this clean enough, I know if you posted, you would be put on vacation:D

Naw. They wouldn't be worth the effort. But I will say there is alot more to the story than can be told.:s

but, since I'm not going to salt springs, I want to hear all about it here. sounds very interesting. surely you can tell the story and keep it PG-13 :p

Let's see---Joe---PG-13----Ah Nope!!!:newsmile055::newsmile055:

but, since I'm not going to salt springs, I want to hear all about it here. sounds very interesting. surely you can tell the story and keep it PG-13 :p

looks like you need a new plan....we are going to leave from lufkin so not that far from Dallas....then u can get the unedited version...:D

Where are the pics...gotta see why Denny's neglected to serve these fine young gentlemen...:s

Do they still have the battleship & sub harbored there in Mobile? Went there back in 1988...very impressive! Got to give credit to those WWI & WWII vets...those were some interesting displays of war machinery.

Back