free website stats program Rear turn signal relocation | Harley Davidson Forums

Rear turn signal relocation

Gold4484

Contributor
I just put on some bag on my 07 Bob, ( I said I never would). Bought the bags and turn signal relocater from my dealer, which by the way, is really great Jamestown NY. I had no trouble installing them myself, my question is this;
are ALL the kits sold, SOLID metal tubes? I mean, we pay good money for this stuff, only to run the wires UNDER the extension and tied with the supplied black wire ties?? Why would they not run THRU them to hide the wires? Sorry if this has been brought up before, but after working 11 hours a day, I really didn't feel like sitting here and searching for more than 20 minutes! Just feel like, if we spend 700 bucks, we shouldn't have to see wire ties!!

BRIAN

Honestly, it is probably cheaper manufactured or newer sets that are solid, older ones by reputable makers did havehollow tubes that feed into the modified turn signal pod with hollow mounting bolts...costs more money to manufacture and buy hollow bolt hardware, and more expensive to finish in chrome.

Thanks for the reply. Yea I know it has to do with $, but sometimes I get a little ticked at all the hurry up and make parts with no customer care. These are black matte finish so it really can't see to much....BUT I know it's there....heh heh heh

BRIAN

Back