free website stats program Rear Speakers on Tourpak | Harley Davidson Forums

Rear Speakers on Tourpak

jbabk

Contributor
I have a 2013 Electraglide Classic. I want to add speaker pods on Tourpak and I was wondering if the wiring is already on the bike? Anybody have any ideas?

:help

I'm sure you could tie into the rear speakers. Why would you want to add speakers to the tour pack though???

Wire Harness for Rear Speakers

I have a 2013 FLHTC Electraglide Classic. I just bought rear speaker pods from a 2013 Electraglide Ultra Classic and was wondering if the wire harness to the rear speakers is already on my Classic or do I have to purchase one?:dknow

I was just looking through the '07 parts catalog, and saw that there is a "Audio
Overlay" kit # 70160-06 listed only for Ultra's. This wiring kit has all of the wires and connections for speakers, controls, cb, etc. that only the Ultra's come with.
So I will hazard a guess and say NO, your Classic does not have the required wires for rear speakers. The part # for a 2013 is probably different.
If you are only interested in putting rear speakers in, and not rear controls, go to the Hogtunes website, and ask them about wiring. They have been super fast and helpful to me. Let us know your outcome.

Thanks for your response. I will go to the Hogtunes web site and see what they can do for me.

Back