free website stats program Rear speaker pods and Intercom | Harley Davidson Forums

Rear speaker pods and Intercom

I recently bought a Biketronics Sony radio with hog tunes speakers, haven't installed yet. I am now thinking of adding rear speaker pods to my classic and also get helmet intercom system. Any suggestions on what would work with my new stereo especially intercom

Dont know about making the intercom work with the Biketronics kit. I have the same on my FLHT, with Sony GX 640UI, HogTunes, and HogPod tweeter kit. I DID have an IMC 30 intercom, but it's since 'bit the dust'. I then opted for a Scala G4 Intercom kit (2 pack) that works really well, including using my cell phone as phone AND MP3 player, via Bluetooth. Phone works well from the Tour Pak.

As far as rear speaker options, HogTunes offers a kit for our bikes. Rideshack and Phat Performance offer them, or contact Pez @ Hogtunes.

Billy G

I did alittle investigating and found out the easiest would be to purchase the Scala G4 which I did yesterday, The sony radio I purchased is the GT740UI model, with hogyunes 5 3/4ohms speakers, I just bought hogtune rear speaker pods and speakers the speaker that were sent are only 2 ohms, shouldn't I keep the speaker ohms the same? The pods came damaged had a slit in the leather, have to wait alittle longer to install. I'm glad to hear that this set up works well for you, since this is what I did also. Thanks

Back