free website stats program rear lights | Harley Davidson Forums

rear lights

rydahog

Questions always questions..LOL looking to convert my rear tail light to led,,,,also the bullet turn signals to led
simplest method prefered..:small3d023:
ohh yeah...its a 2007 FLHX...:small3d023:

Look at J&P Cycles or HD Discount dealers like Zanotti HD for Küryakyn and others for suitable plug and play replacements. You will need an equalizer load module if you decide to replace your incadescent (filiment type) bulbs to LED type bulbs (they draw much less current) and will cause diagnostic codes and fast blinking signal at best without or damage ECM-TSSM at worst, so be careful.

Küryakyn - Harley - Lighting -

Yes - ditto w/NEWHD74FAN & if you want easy w/quality - go with Kuryakyn's Panacea tail-light system: Kryakyn - Harley - Panacea Taillights

They've integrated everything into one nice package - call & confirm part#'s required & then you might want to do some comparative shopping on-line. Could $ave a few buck$.

Questions always questions..LOL looking to convert my rear tail light to led,,,,also the bullet turn signals to led
simplest method prefered..:small3d023:
ohh yeah...its a 2007 FLHX...:small3d023:

I bought my Led's at Custom Dynamics. they won't let me post the link...

I replaced my rear light with the Badass light. $200 but it is the brightest of any I have seen.
Well worth the money!

Back