free website stats program Rear LED Lights on '09 ElectraGlide Classic | Harley Davidson Forums

Rear LED Lights on '09 ElectraGlide Classic

mrglide

While at Biketoberfest I would like to buy some red LED's for the back of my tour pac. I prefer if they are running and brake lights. Turn signals would be nice but not necessary. I already added the HD run/turn/brake controller.

Any brand recommendations for strip LED lights? Brightness is important, as is quality and warranty. Thanks.

Recommend some research some if not all of these kits may require a load equalizer on the new bikes for the LEDs.
I am pretty sure the LED turn signal do.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I was asking about a strip of red LEDs to attach to the tour pac. I am asking here because the advertisements all say they are the latest, brightest, and best. Also, a load equalizer should not be needed since I am not replacing my HD signals. If that is incorrect, someone please correct me.

It sounds like you want to get the same lighting that comes on the ultra's tour pak. Have you checked into finding a used one? Might be an option. Otherwise there are not alot of choices left that will look ok stuck on your tour pak. Harbor Freight Tools has some available that have 24 LEDs on a flexible strip for $10 each. They come in red and blue.

Back