free website stats program Rear foot pegs | Harley Davidson Forums

Rear foot pegs

Ugh well not sure. It is true that MOCO puts a 10lb decal on the luggage rack, but it (at least mine) will hold much more than 10lbs. I have stepped on my rear pegs a time or two and I weigh about 230lbs now. I need to loose a few pounds since I'm starting to climb back up the scales again. But I would think they will hold just about any passenger you need to carry.

Probably wouldn't be a good idea to stand on them while going down the road though.

I agree that they are pretty sturdy, but wouldn't put myself or passenger at risk by testing them. I know that a LOT of aftermarket pegs (like Kuryxxxn) are made of very porous, cast imitation metal like stuff, and will snap in a heartbeat. I have several sets of them.

The rack may be rated at 10 lbs but the pegs are substantially more than that. You can stand your full weight on them without a problem and if they were only to support 10 lbs, the MOCO would have more law suits against them than carter had pills.:D

My brother has an afinity for BIG woman and trust me when I say they will hold a REAL LOT of wieght. I mean there have been some that you couldn't tell he was on the bike or if the bike was even there. I don't no how he keeps the bike up-right, but the pegs always hold out!

My brother has an afinity for BIG woman and trust me when I say they will hold a REAL LOT of wieght. I mean there have been some that you couldn't tell he was on the bike or if the bike was even there. I don't no how he keeps the bike up-right, but the pegs always hold out!

:lolrolling the way you worded that was hilarious. I had a friend once who liked the 'fuller type' women. They have since moved out of state. But I often wondered the same thing, how in the world he handled the bike at slow speeds. Only thing I could rationalize was that he was more of a man than me.

its a half inch bolt holding the rear pegs on. the weak spot is gona be in the quality of metal the pegs themselves are made out of. anybody physically small enough to fit on the bike, is not gonna snap the mounting bolt. maybe some cheap pegs.

Back