free website stats program Ready for round two | Harley Davidson Forums

Ready for round two

bikemikewcr

Well the next 24 hours should dump at least another 16 inches of the white stuff in my area. What is everyone else calling for?

Well the next 24 hours should dump at least another 16 inches of the white stuff in my area. What is everyone else calling for?

Here in West Central Ohio, we got 16 inches last weekend. The second round promises to give us another 10 inches. We got half of it today, and the rest is coming tonight with winds gusting to 50 MPH! Bet that makes things interesting in the AM! Yee Haw. :(

Just came in from snowblowing , I would say that it was at the one foot level. It is going to snow all night so the morning drive should be fun. That is if I will be able to get out of the drive.

We had 22" Friday night and 6-10" expected tonight. Tired of snow blowing and riding the tractor with the plow. :newsmile08:

Sorry to hear about all the bad weather. We normally get a lot of rain in the PNW but it has all gone to LA. Too bad for them. Bought a new Softail on 12-18 and already have 1000 miles on it! Can't wait for spring, should be 55-60 tomorrow.

22" of the white stuff last Friday and Saturday. Weatherman is calling for another 12" to 16" Tuesday night through Wednesday afternoon. Spring can not get here soon enough for me. With all of the snow piled up it will take a long time for the melt down. I might have to put the cover on my bike for a couple of weeks. Ouch!

We got 17" on the 1st one and their calling for 18" to 20" on this one.:newsmile08: .... S Berks Co. Pa.

Sure isn't my kind of fun anymore.:( Took me 5 hrs throwing snow and 3 more with the shovel cleaning after the last one. But I'm sure glad we didn't get hit like some places in Md.I know it can always be worse.:s

12-20 inches expected in central NJ......wind gusts 45-55mph
got firewood....gas for blower......Guiness.....and plenty of cigars......oh yeah, makin' venison stew tomorrow as well :D

Back