free website stats program Ready for motorcycle airbags? | Harley Davidson Forums

Ready for motorcycle airbags?

Why not, about half the forum seems to think its ok to force riders to wear helmets.

I do wear a helmet - open face half style. But it's my choice to do so. I'd never ask anyone to wear anything they are not comfortable with. For thirty some odd years I rode without a windshield and helmet. The windshield came about following a freeway encounter with a bumblebee at about 65mph - right on the upper lip area. Later lived in a state that mandated helmets - so got used to it.

Looks more like a inflatible life vest. Might be good to have next time I decide to ride my scoot across the lake.:bigsmiley20:

The Honda Goldwing has them as standard equipment now. Located on the area where a Harley's tank would be.

I'M for Helmets and safety restraints... IF and only IF:

The pretty people be made Mandatory to wear them in their automobiles...

It has been proven that Helmets, Double Safety Straps would help users from injuries in auto wrecks.

"Pretty People" You know the ones......

They MADE the LAWS for the Safety of us Motorcycle Riders.

Pay back:

Double harness seat straps and helmets should be REQUIRED in all autos/limo's....

Can you HEAR the cries of foul play from the "elite".

Imagine if all of congress and senate and ALL other actors, male or female, having to dawn a Helmet, Double safety harness, to drive a car OR ride in their limo's.

Hair dews will be a thing of the past= Exchanged for Helmet Hair :swoon

:newsmile011:

I LOVE THIS IDEA......

signed....BUBBIE

Helmets and Belts should be OUR Choice...

Very interesting. I already have an airbag on my bike......but it's on the passenger seat!!!!:lolrolling I'm so glad she doesn't read this.

I think we should HATE it just because. No reason or logic. just because! i dont care if i am ATGATT. makes people in fishing boats look stupid when they wear similar life vest that inflate when they hit the water...bet it never saved a life. somebody just wants to make a dollar.
patrick

I do wear a helmet - open face half style. But it's my choice to do so. I'd never ask anyone to wear anything they are not comfortable with. For thirty some odd years I rode without a windshield and helmet. The windshield came about following a freeway encounter with a bumblebee at about 65mph - right on the upper lip area. Later lived in a state that mandated helmets - so got used to it.

Haha i had almost the same incident, was going about the same speed but with a helmet on and a darn bee got caught between my helmet strap and my neck, with a constant stinging i about crashed , now as goofy as it may be i rock a windshield

Back