free website stats program Re-Position Tour pak | Harley Davidson Forums

Re-Position Tour pak

I ride a 01 Ultra and Im wanting to move the Tour Pak back about 2 inches to give the wife more room between her and the drivers backrest. Looks as easy as redrilling holes in the mounting hardware. Has anyone made this adjustment to theirs? Thanks!

I did that last year and it has worked for me on my detachable mount. Used the U shaped tube as a template and drilled new holes in the mount where I wanted the pack and reassembled everything, now the little woman has room to relax.

I ride a 01 Ultra and Im wanting to move the Tour Pak back about 2 inches to give the wife more room between her and the drivers backrest. Looks as easy as redrilling holes in the mounting hardware. Has anyone made this adjustment to theirs? Thanks!

After you drill the holes, paint or seal with something to stop the bare metal from rusting and running down the side of your bike.

I have the quick detach on my bike and it does move the tour pack back compared to the "fixed" config. The quick detach is handy, because you can put a simple back rest on for light duty cruises.

my dad got a aluminum plate and drilled his own holes and move the tour pack back. I can't even see it unless he shows me. he loves it

Back