free website stats program Rcx 4.5 exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

Rcx 4.5 exhaust

stgldrider17

Does anyone have any recommendations I how to remove the baffles out of the rcx 4.5" torx eclipse. If anyone has done this how do they sound? I have a 2017 street glide. Thank you

For the nearly $700 price, I'm pretty sure they are designed for the baffle to be used. If you just want loud, buy some cheap slip on's and gut them.

Your decision,but I had the torque cam installed and the exhaust note changed completely.

Do you have any recommendations?
Your 17 won't sound anything like a "twincam" until You change the cam.

The M8 107 will never sound like a twin cam. A four valve/head motor will not sound like a two valve/head motor regardless of cam selection. Additionally, cam choices for the new M8 motor are currently limited to SE, Andrews, TTS, Woods, TMan and, I think S&S; Cyclerama may have one available.

Cam development is currently in the developmental stage; the aftermarket is experimenting and the specs on the currently available cams will most likely change over the next two years as the aftermarket finds out what works and what doesn't. If I was changing cams in an M8 motor right now, I would probably stick with the SE choices for warranty reasons or just stick with a Stage I, dyno tuned upgrade and let the aftermarket sort out what cams work the best.

The OP should leave the baffles in as has been suggested; removing them will only produce more noise and hurt performance.;)

Back