free website stats program randym | Harley Davidson Forums

randym

randym

I have a 2006 sportster 1200c,. I'm installing a smart siren. I can't find the triagular plug on the wiring harness. Any help out there? Called the dealer, they said around the swingarm. ???

The triangular end comes from the smart siren and should hook up with the matching end on the bike. The manual really doesn't help. The instructions make it look easy.

I looked at what you posted, I do have that gray one under the seat. I'll go to the dealer to see if they have that. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 2006 sportster 1200c,. I'm installing a smart siren. I can't find the triagular plug on the wiring harness. Any help out there? Called the dealer, they said around the swingarm. ???

hi there pull the battery and look for a bundle of wires toward the front of the battery compartment it should be right there , thats where mine was.

The triangular end comes from the smart siren and should hook up with the matching end on the bike. The manual really doesn't help. The instructions make it look easy.

I looked at what you posted, I do have that gray one under the seat. I'll go to the dealer to see if they have that. Thanks

Its where Jerry says it is near the front of the battery compartment, hope this helps -- :D
Look for 3 wire Deutsch black connector, electrical bracket, under left side cover that has:
BLK | LGN/BRN | GRY/BRN wires coming out of it:

Attachments

• Wiring Harness Sportster 06.jpg
    Wiring Harness Sportster 06.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back