free website stats program Randall Smith PGR Road Captain | Harley Davidson Forums

Randall Smith PGR Road Captain

wilks3

Randall K Smith (Randy), Patriot Guard , Sr. Ride Captain, Region 6 was fatally injured early afternoon on Saturday, Oct. 29 in Williamson County while on a ride with fellow riders.

Randy was a dedicated member of the Patriot Guard Riders who always kept the Mission first and was a proud veteran of the U S Army having served in Viet Nam from 1968-1969

I only met Randy 4 or 5 times at missions we were on, he was always about the honoring of the fallen hero and the family. He kept it light as it could be but, very serious when the services started. He was a really nice guy.
Randy will be a huge loss to the Illinois PGR as well as all his friends and family.
wilks3
:USA

Rest in peace my brother. Fellow Vietnam Vet, PGR rider, American Legion Post member. God bless and ease the suffering of family and friends. I will say a prayer for them.

Last edited:
May your body rest with ease but your sole ride the breeze. My prayers and thoughts go out to Randall's family and friends.

Back