free website stats program raked wide trees for 09 streetbob | Harley Davidson Forums

raked wide trees for 09 streetbob

Jeffburke

Hey, can anyone tell me what size forks are on my 09 streetbob? I didnt know if they were 39mm or 41mm. Also, been looking to change front end over to wide glide style, but also want to rake front out maybe 3 or 5 degrees. Anyone by chance know where I might find set of trees? If so, maybe brand/price range. I've looked through drag specialties and other websites, but had no luck. Any suggestions appreciated, hard to find parts for 09 models.

thanks hobbit. Was hoping to only go 3 or 5 degrees, found some trees in Jireh cycles catalog. They are only 3deg. so that shouldnt be a huge difference since my stock streetbob is only 29 deg. that would only be 32 deg. total.

thanks hobbit. Was hoping to only go 3 or 5 degrees, found some trees in Jireh cycles catalog. They are only 3deg. so that shouldnt be a huge difference since my stock streetbob is only 29 deg. that would only be 32 deg. total.

I think it will be a lot more than you think. I used to work with a Jeff Burke. PM me if you worked around Salinas and Blythe!:s

Back