free website stats program raingear | Harley Davidson Forums

raingear

Harley makes good stuff.
That's what I carry.

Get some bright stuff so you can be seen.

Good stuff isn't cheap.

My wife and I have the HD 2 piece and they work well. Some on the forum seem to have good luck with the FrogTogs. Most motorcycle specific rain gear will keep you fairly dry. here in Fl. when we get one of the "frog strangler" rains I don't think anything will keep you real dry.

My wife and I have the HD 2 piece and they work well. Some on the forum seem to have good luck with the FrogTogs. Most motorcycle specific rain gear will keep you fairly dry. here in Fl. when we get one of the "frog strangler" rains I don't think anything will keep you real dry.

We get those too Don :)

We get those too Don :)

I think most parts of the country get them. If anyone out there gets these types of rains and you have rain gear that keeps you dry I would like to know about it. I also have the problem during the hot muggy summer, that once it stops raining the inside of the rain gear gets real wet before I can get the dang stuff off.:D

I have both HD 2 piece and Frog Togg. The Frog Togg will keep you dry but it is fragile when it comes to the exhaust heat, they do make a heat shield which is supposed to help. I have yet to wear the HD. I guess I just cursed my next ride.

I love the hd stuff but sometimes I have to save a little cash with 2 kids and 3rd on the way I'm getting mine from J&P Cycles nice and about 70 bucks.

Whatever brand of rain wear you get, don't forget to get something that goes over your boots. There is nothing worse that having soggy socks after the rain stops. :s

Back