free website stats program radio shack siren ?? | Harley Davidson Forums

radio shack siren ??

Jdsmitty10

im planning on doin the radio shack siren install. can someone tell me if i need to unhook the battery to simply plug the 2 wires in? thanks!
WAP.gif

its a 6 dollar siren from radio shack. plugged into the plug where the 100 dollar siren from hd goes. search radio shack siren here or in other forums or just google it..theres a couple installation instructions i came across..

heres a link to the siren:
102dB Piezo Siren - RadioShack.com

Installed the siren yesterday! what an EASY and CHEAP mod. glad i found this idea on the forums!.. took 5 minutes. Didn't put it in its permanent position yet since my power commander will be goin on this weekend in the same area, figured i would wait to see exactly where that will be placed before i placed the siren...

chirps when you walk away or walk up to bike. put key fob on work bench, sat on bike, gave a warning chirp, shook bike, blew my eardrums out until i ran and got the fob to turn it off... SWEET

Last edited by a moderator:
i tried installing the radio shack siren on my 02 ultra doesnt seem to work when i set the alarm i get a buzzing and when i shake the bike to try it i get 1 chirp and thats it any ideas

Wondering if this works on all bikes with fobs... I don`t have the alram just the immobilizer... or however the fob works

Back