free website stats program Radio for Softail | Harley Davidson Forums

Radio for Softail

harleydogg

I have a Softail Standard (see avatar) well I'm thinking about a radio for it. Anyone put a radio on this type of bike ie; Softail ,Wide Glide . Thanks for any help. Mike,

You could get some nice handlebar speakers and use a MP3 player, most of which have a built in FM tuner. If there's a strong FM station in your area. I did this but it was on a RK.
:USA

You could get some nice handlebar speakers and use a MP3 player, most of which have a built in FM tuner. If there's a strong FM station in your area. I did this but it was on a RK.

Dont you have some just like that listed in the buy/sell?:D

Yes, I do but as you noticed, I didn't mention them. I answered his post, wasn't pushing my for sale items. Somehow, that didn't seem the right thing to do.

Now if he had asked where he could get some nice handlebar speakers, I would have mentioned them and sent him the link. LOL

Hey Buddybr you wouldn't happen to know where a man could put his hands on a MP3 player with a FM receiver with a nice set of handlebar speakers would you? Thanks for your Input . I really like this site.

Hey Buddybr you wouldn't happen to know where a man could put his hands on a MP3 player with a FM receiver with a nice set of handlebar speakers would you? Thanks for your Input . I really like this site.

Well, I don't have an MP3/FM player that I want to part with. I travel by air quite a bit and still use the MP3 player then. It is a really good one called a Zen from Creative Labs.

As mentioned earlier, I do have a couple of very nice speakers for sale.

MP3 players are a dime a dozen at your local Best Buy, Target or Walmart.

Good speakers on the other hand are a whole different ballgame.

Back