free website stats program Radio Backlight?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Radio Backlight??

BigMike57

I ride my bike alot. I have 70,000 miles on my 2008 Ultra-glide. Sometimes I get stuck in bad weather since I live in New England. Well to make a long story short after my last encounter with the weather (torential downpour)
I cleaned the bike the next day and notice the radio backlight was out. Everything works fine but no light:( Is there a light bulb in there somewhere or will my tunes be in the dark forever. Thanks in advance.

I ride my bike alot. I have 70,000 miles on my 2008 Ultra-glide. Sometimes I get stuck in bad weather since I live in New England. Well to make a long story short after my last encounter with the weather (torential downpour)
I cleaned the bike the next day and notice the radio backlight was out. Everything works fine but no light:( Is there a light bulb in there somewhere or will my tunes be in the dark forever. Thanks in advance.

No bulb. There are 41 LEDs that provide the backlight. They certainly didnt all go bad at once.

As stated above, Iron Cross Audio certainly can help you.

Thanks for the replies. I called Iron Cross and talked to one of the tech's, asked if I could just do a color conversion and he said "No you need the repair" I think I will hold off on this until the fall. Everything still works I just can't see it at night. $250 doesn't seem bad for a rebuild. Thanks again.:bigsmiley12:

Back