free website stats program pullback risers with reckless fairing | Harley Davidson Forums

pullback risers with reckless fairing

saintNH

Does anyone know if you can use 3" tall pullback risers with the reckless fairing? I have 16" apes and I have to pull them back towards me to clear the fairing. I would like to get them rocked a little further forward and I think pullback risers would do it, but I want to be sure they will fit before I buy some. It looks very close.
WAP.gif

Just in case anyone ever has this question, I bought a set of drag speciality 2.5" pullback risers and they do exactly what I was trying to do. They fit perfectly under the fairing and allow you to rock the bars further forward.
WAP.gif

Thanks for posting the question but more important than that is that you followed up with the solution. I am sure this will be helpful to someone down the line. Thanks again.

Just in case anyone ever has this question, I bought a set of drag speciality 2.5" pullback risers and they do exactly what I was trying to do. They fit perfectly under the fairing and allow you to rock the bars further forward.
WAP.gif

Glad it worked out for ya! I also liked that you followed up with your 'success story'. Handlebars and risers seem to be one of the hardest areas to get info on. (Or maybe my search methods stink??) Either way, congrats and happy riding!

Back