free website stats program Proud new father | Harley Davidson Forums

Proud new father

bikemikewcr

As most of you know I was able to complete a fantastic ride in June that covered over 5,000 miles and ended with me getting ready for some renovations at the house in order to prepare for our expecting bundle of joy. Well, last night at 8:07pm I became the proud first time father of my beautiful daughter Daniella Michelle. My wife was a rock star during the delivery of our daughter. God bless her and the way she composed herself during the delivery. Our daughter is 100% healthy and so is mom.

Congratulations! Enjoy every minute, they grow up fast. Can't believe my little girls are 8 and 11 already.

Congratulations on the new bundle of joy! Happy to hear that everyone is healthy.

Congrads to you and your wife. The gift of life is an awesome experience. My daughter is my best friend. Enjoy watching her grow. Bless you all.

As most of you know I was able to complete a fantastic ride in June that covered over 5,000 miles and ended with me getting ready for some renovations at the house in order to prepare for our expecting bundle of joy. Well, last night at 8:07pm I became the proud first time father of my beautiful daughter Daniella Michelle. My wife was a rock star during the delivery of our daughter. God bless her and the way she composed herself during the delivery. Our daughter is 100% healthy and so is mom.

Congratulations to you and your wife. :small3d018::cheers:bigsmiley12: Nothing better than being there for the birth; except having them born healthy. Enjoy every second of your time with the baby. It goes by way too fast. (Of course it never seems like that when you awake at 3am for weeks on end:newsmile100:)

Congratulations! Enjoy every minute, they grow up fast. Can't believe my little girls are 8 and 11 already.
You got that right. I wish I could turn back time to when mine were 8, 11 and 13. Now my baby's 19, #2's 21 and oldest is 23.

Congratulations, glad everyone is doing ok. They grow up way to fast, so be sure to make plenty of time for her and you will never regret it.:)

Congrats to you & your wife on the new bundle of joy!!! Watch out = girls go from "0-13" overnight. Believe me - I know...;)

Back