free website stats program Protestors & Anarchist in MN!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Protestors & Anarchist in MN!!!

YmmitHD

Wow these people have no lives. Thank god tonight is the last night but they say the last night is generally the worst plus i won't have to worry about my wife when she is leaving work seeing works a block from the Xcel where the RNC is being held. It was nice to know that while i had to take my little girl to the ER today with a temp of 103.9 that they even had security at all the parking entrances asking what business i had there. Once we got in i notice why when the military outside the building at a Mobile Decontamination center they had setup. it;s one thing to protest it's another to cause damage and riot.

It is America, anyone has the right to PEACEFUL protest and speech, the 1st amendment makes that very clear, but when the peachfull part goes away, thats a very different deal.
Thank God for Thomas Jefferson and James Madison.......and all the other little parts of the Bill of Rights!

"anarchists". I lived in downtown dc for almost five years and saw countless marches by these idiots. You wouldn't believe (or maybe you would) how many of them don't even know what the message is.

They just love to be there and disrupt **** because they are morons. Many of them are Marxists and don't even know it. They take pride in being rejects and just want to piss people off to get back at everyone.

It was just like the hippy protestors at the world bank protests. Soo many of them just felt a deep inner desire to "fight the man" but didn't know **** when asked about thier political views. And yes, I loved to question them to expose how idiotic they are.

"anarchists". I lived in downtown dc for almost five years and saw countless marches by these idiots. You wouldn't believe (or maybe you would) how many of them don't even know what the message is.

They just love to be there and disrupt **** because they are morons. Many of them are Marxists and don't even know it. They take pride in being rejects and just want to piss people off to get back at everyone.

It was just like the hippy protestors at the world bank protests. Soo many of them just felt a deep inner desire to "fight the man" but didn't know **** when asked about thier political views. And yes, I loved to question them to expose how idiotic they are.

I agree with you Nightster. Most of those demonstrators just go to cause problems, they have no idea of any specifics of the protest. They just want to be pepper sprayed and cuffed so they can say their freedom of speech was suppressed. I also find it interesting when the protesters claim they are protesting the war and want peace, but then throw rocks, vandalize cars and cause all kinds of damage. If you want to protest something and be heard, hold a rally, have speakers, let the news outlets know why your there, but do it all in a civilized manner. Creating havoc and causing damage doesn't make people stop and think about the issue. It just makes us stop and think, "what a bunch of morons".

I am not going to "just be glad" I have that right. It's a right and I am entitled to state my opinion about something publicly such as in a protest.

Great.

It's when people don't do so responsibly that pisses everyone off.

If these so called "anarchist" don't like our government, why don't they just leave the country. Maybe they could move to a country where their people are suppressed and where the governement controls everything. Maybe then they will value all the rights and RESPONSIBILITIES we have in this great country.

Also, IMO who has the time to spend a whole week in another city and not worry about their job or family. I guess they probably are not contributing to society with a job or taxes.

Back