free website stats program Progressive Suspension Touring Link Rear Stabilizer | Harley Davidson Forums

Progressive Suspension Touring Link Rear Stabilizer

ironmark

I put on the Progressive Touring Link on my 08 RG Monday & it works great , the stability in the curves is fantastic . The stabilizer was easy to install it took me about 45 min . I like the fact that there is no loss of ground clearance & at $200 it cost less than most of the other stabilizers on the market , I got mine from my HD dealer through Drag Specialties & got a 15% discount so the stabilizer only cost me $180 . After doing some research on this site & the web I decided on this stabilizer & I like the results , I am leaving on a road trip on Thursday so that will give me a chance to give it a good road test .:bigsmiley12: I would like to thank everyone who responded to my question about stabilizers & it helped me on making a choice .

I agree.... I installed the Progressive Stabilizer on my 08' Road Glide and was very happy with the difference in the ride, which was much more stable. I found myself looking for imperfections in the road to see just how different the bike would handle. I would recommend it to anyone with a HD touring bike. I got mine at laprothunder com and sent them an e-mail and got an added 10% off coupon.

Back