free website stats program progressive 412 shocks | Harley Davidson Forums

progressive 412 shocks

Mezzamort

I was wondering how much load can a set of standard 11.5 in 412's can carry they should be better than stock 12.5 that I ride on now I weight 285 and want to lower a Lil so any suggestions are welcome I can get these for a song with only 2000 miles on them so let me know and as always thank you ! JT

I was wondering how much load can a set of standard 11.5 in 412's can carry they should be better than stock 12.5 that I ride on now I weight 285 and want to lower a Lil so any suggestions are welcome I can get these for a song with only 2000 miles on them so let me know and as always thank you ! JT
You cant get the 412's in 11.5
You can only get them in 11,12,12.5,13 I have the 11in heavy duty and they ride very nice but you allso loose travel, they will bottom out on bad roads. Get the heavy duty version for your weight.

You cant get the 412's in 11.5
You can only get them in 11,12,12.5,13 I have the 11in heavy duty and they ride very nice but you allso loose travel, they will bottom out on bad roads. Get the heavy duty version for your weight.

Heavy duty would also be my recomendation. I believe Progressive recommends heavy dutys for weights over 225. I believe guess you would have less problems with "bottom out" on the 12.5 inchers.

I

Back