free website stats program Problem with the right Turn signal | Harley Davidson Forums

Problem with the right Turn signal

Hi guys, I have a problem with the right turn signal on my electra glide std 2005...when I trigger the right turn signal the flashing starts regulary; decelerating at some closure of throttle it becames irregular since stops...the indicator on the speedometer becames red and cecking the diag I have the error code number b1122...what do you think about this???? :wall:wall
Thanks everyone will help me...
Sorry if my tecnical english is uncorrect!!! :p

First off, have you done any work to the handle bars , controls or fairing recently? You have a shorted wire or a bad TSM

The above replies are key info we need. Hopple will probably handle this one for you, he's prolly gonna wanna know if you have TSM only or TSSM (TSM/HFSM or HFSM only) so he can tell where the code is leading.

Try taking your fingers & push the brake lever out & see if it works. I broke the tab for the brake lever (even though I put the spacer in it) & mine does it. May have a wire pinched also in that switch assy.

Toby

Try taking your fingers & push the brake lever out & see if it works. I broke the tab for the brake lever (even though I put the spacer in it) & mine does it. May have a wire pinched also in that switch assy.

Toby

8 months ago I changed the stop switch inside the right hendelbar....I have to ceck the wires there....may be I pinched one of it and there is a faillur in the circuit....thanks for the idea :s:D

Back