free website stats program problem here | Harley Davidson Forums

problem here

marknett

I have a 2012 dyna switchback with a 103 engine .. the upgrades are stage 1 air cleaner, d&d fat cat 2 n1 exhaust, stage 1 download

I had added a gen 3 controller before I put the fat cat exhaust on. I have been trying to get better fuel mileage so I decided to unhook the gen 3 . it came with o2 sensor plugs to install in my sensor plug now that I removed the ground wire and plugged my sensors back in I am gett a DTC code P0031
I have tried to clear it but after the first time it cleared , it came right back and will not clear now . any suggestions?

Well , Change of plans . The bike was running to lean without the gen 3. I would not run a bike that lean. I guess the fat cat exhaust changed it to much. so the fueler is back on , the plugs back in the sensor and I will just play with the settings to find a happy medium between mileage and power.

Stay in touch with Mark at TFI about what your bike is doing and what you expect. I've never seen anybody more interested in seeing their product succeed and for the customer to be happy. JMO

Back