free website stats program Primary chain lock block | Harley Davidson Forums

Primary chain lock block

Lobo1

my Primary chain locking block has mysteriously went AOL. Gonna buy a new one but want to make sure I get one hard enough to withstand the pressure of touque but at the same time soft enough not to damage the teeth on the sprockets. Was looking one made by LowBrow customs but wanted to get input from some of you here. All suggestions and input welcome and appreciated in advance.

BFDF2FDB-597B-49A9-A382-F850327A0625.png I like the bright green color. Makes it noticeable and reduces possibilities of forgetting to remove it but I’m not familiar with the quality of LowBrow customs.

Don't know the price of the one you are showing. George's Garage sells them. He is also a sponsor on here.
I have purchased several tools from him and am quite pleased. Check out his web page.
tourbox

Don't know the price of the one you are showing. George's Garage sells them. He is also a sponsor on here.
I have purchased several tools from him and am quite pleased. Check out his web page.
tourbox

Thanks Tourbox. I will do that. I got to replace the stator on my FLHS and I can’t find mine anywhere. I will check them out today.

I used a piece of 1x4 cut down to fit. Cheap and works, doesn't look as cool.....

Did you have any problem with the wood splintering off and getting kin the primary or jammed in the chain, sprocket etc. ?

Bought one on eBay yesterday. Dollar to a doughnut says I find my other one just about the time I finish installing the stator. LOL

Did you have any problem with the wood splintering off and getting kin the primary or jammed in the chain, sprocket etc. ?

Nothing that couldn't be cleaned up real quick....

Back