free website stats program price of spectro tanny oil | Harley Davidson Forums

price of spectro tanny oil

Cajun Ultra

Glider how much do you pay for a quart of spectro oil for the tranny , the rep here said $21.00 a quart is that about right

Spectro synthetic 6-speed 16.99+shipping Amazon.com...shipped from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC UT.

I order from Bobs cycle supply. Order Platinum 20-50 for the engine, Primary Heavy Duty and 6 speed for the tranny. Shipping is $6.95.

I got mine on sale from DennisKirk for $15.99 w/Spectro Primary fluid & it was $6.95 shipping.

Glider how much do you pay for a quart of spectro oil for the tranny , the rep here said $21.00 a quart is that about right

Last time I got it the price was around $18 a qt.

Me too, with shipping was about $22.

If you don't have any other suppliers in your area, that's the price you'll pay which, when you take shipping charges into account, is reasonable.

Just for your information: If your order is more than $149, shipping is free from Bob's. If your order is more than $99, shipping is free from JakeWilson.com (owns RockyMountain ATV/MC).

I hope I have the $$ values right for Bob's and JakeWilson but check their respective websites to confirm.:33:

Last edited:
Back