free website stats program Premium rear shocks for my Road Glide Ultra | Harley Davidson Forums

Premium rear shocks for my Road Glide Ultra

Looking to purchase H-D premium rear shocks for my '13 FLTRU, and hoping to save some cash. My dealer can only offer 'double points' w/purchases during dealer events. I'd rather try online or buy from someone at a discount, if possible. Any suggestions welcome, and as always, TIA.

Scott in IL-'13FLTRU-the new mistress...

Looking to purchase H-D premium rear shocks for my '13 FLTRU, and hoping to save some cash. My dealer can only offer 'double points' w/purchases during dealer events. I'd rather try online or buy from someone at a discount, if possible. Any suggestions welcome, and as always, TIA.

Scott in IL-'13FLTRU-the new mistress...

Yeah. If you have the part number of the shocks you want, then you can go to newcastleHD.com or Kutter HD (Category) for availablitity and price. Compare them both since New Castle Harley charges for shipping and Kutter (now boardtrackerharleyonline.com) does not for orders over $100. Comparing the total cost may make Kutter cheaper even though the price of the shocks may list as higher than New Castle (without the shipping).

Cheers,

TQ

I will stick w/ the 13" for max travel. All I've found on Ebay are the lowered versions which are 12". Weighed the H-D against the more expensive Progressives (comparing apples to apples), and will replace with the H-D units.(non-air shocks).

I just put on the Harley lowering shocks. 2016 Road Glide, they are not premium. Shocks. I need to lower the bike 1 inch, which they did. Ride quality sucks. On my 13 ultra I used a lowering kit which worked well.

Back