free website stats program power commander | Harley Davidson Forums

power commander

mjpros

does the dynojet power commander along with a bigger air cleaner and exhaust really increase power, performance and efficiency I am just now starting to research. When I'm doin 65-70 on the the freeway I virtually have little to no noticeable acceleration it just kinda moves at a snails pace I am riding an 08 Ultra Classic

I just ordered the TFI from Dobeck performance. If you are a veteran like me you can get one for your scoot for 150 shipped!!! Just have to send them a copy of ye-ole DD214. I like the carb style tuning of the TFI.

Sorry, I mis-spoke.... 150 plus shipping...........

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but to properly tune a PCIII you need Dyno time

True... But, if there is a pre-configured map close to what you have on the bike, it's probably not worth the expense. (That said, my '09 FLHR is going in the shop tomorrow for a dyno after doing the 103 upgrade over the winter.)

Also, the new Power Commander is the PC-V. Smaller and added features.

I ride an 06 roadking police and if the pwr comder dose to yours what it did to mine you will be pleased. Two friends of mine went and put one on thier bikes after riding mine , and seeing the difference.

I have a 07 firefighter roadking. I put rinehart true duals, arlen ness big sucker and had the dealer install a SE race tuner. The ride home from the dealer is about 60 mi. all interstate. I could not believe the difference in how much more umph it had and how much less I had to turn the throttle to go. I was extremely pleased with the power increase. Total cost was about $2000.00
This week I got back from touring the mountains of Arkansas and I averaged 42 mpg on a 1500 mi trip. I love my setup.

I have a 07 firefighter roadking. I put rinehart true duals, arlen ness big sucker and had the dealer install a SE race tuner. The ride home from the dealer is about 60 mi. all interstate. I could not believe the difference in how much more umph it had and how much less I had to turn the throttle to go. I was extremely pleased with the power increase. Total cost was about $2000.00
This week I got back from touring the mountains of Arkansas and I averaged 42 mpg on a 1500 mi trip. I love my setup.

Did that 2000 include the install of the pipe and sucker plus dyno?

I went with the PCIII because my dealer recommended it and for the cost I couldn't beat it. I got the KromeWerks slip-ons, SE A/C and PCIII with DYNO for $1150.00. Included pickup and drop off and changing all three holes. Had it done if Feburary. Does it increase power and torque, you bet. Glider and the rest seem to recommend the TFI. It's you choice. But like said, if you go with the PCIII, have the bike Dyno'd. It's a different bike all together.

I bought the rineharts and big sucker off ebay and installed them my self then trailered it to dealer where they put SE race tuner on. The bill for the race tuner and dyno was about 600.00 ouch, but worth it.

Back