free website stats program Portland or Seattle for best riding? | Harley Davidson Forums

Portland or Seattle for best riding?

lioness

I live in So. Oregon and may be facing relocation in the next 6 months. I would have the option of living in Portland, Seattle or Vancouver (Canada, not WA). I've never ridden my motorcycle in any of these cities, and I've not even visited any for more than an overnight stay. Does anyone have an opinion re which is the better choice for riding/events/etc? Thanks!

lioness, I would think there will be more "rainless" days for riding in the Portland area, If that may be a consideration. The further north you go the wetter it gets for a longer period of time.

I lived in Portland for 48 years so I know a little bit about the weather. I currently live in Central Oregon (Bend/Redmond area) and it is superb weather riding over here. Great weather and plenty of rides from this central location.

Good luck with your decision. I am sure what ever you select will be a good decision.

so true the further north the more rain i;m from salem 45 minutes below portland , there is so much here the dessert within reach the coast and valley riding , of course i like my area but all three are beautiful areas good luck and welcome J.B.

Back