free website stats program Port Vincent | Harley Davidson Forums

Port Vincent

Redfish-Joe

Anybody from La. know if Berthelot's in Port Vincent still has good food? I used to live about 1/4 mile from there in the 70's and it was great back then. We are planning a ride to Cabela's in Gonzales on Saturday and thought I'd get the group to stop there if it's still worth it. Thanks!!

I realize this is too late - but, yes it is still there and yes it still has very good food - IMO of course. Another great place to eat is called charlies over closer to springfield on 22. maybe this will help for future reference. lots of bikers run highway 22 (curves I guess) plus great eating along the way.

Bill

Next time you plan a ride this way,,,let me know. I was wanting to ride to Cabellas also. Now it's a little to cold.

Just read your public profile - ever eat BBQ at "the Shed"? I have - I liked it.

ride safe
Bill

Almost every week! Got to get my fix of wings and Amberbock:D
I like the one on Hiway 53 near Gulfport better than the one on 57 near VanCleave.

Give me a shout next time you go.

Almost every week! Got to get my fix of wings and Amberbock:D
I like the one on Hiway 53 near Gulfport better than the one on 57 near VanCleave.

Give me a shout next time you go.
Sure will -- and the Shed near Gulfport would be closer (to me) I think. You dont happen to know the exit number do you?

Bill

Sure will -- and the Shed near Gulfport would be closer (to me) I think. You dont happen to know the exit number do you?

Bill

I'm not sure where you would be coming from but I would recommend taking the Canal Rd exit, Exit 31 to avoid the traffic on hiway 49. Get off the exit and go north about 5.5 miles to Hiway 53. Turn right and approx 1/4 mile or so to the left will be the Shed.

Back