free website stats program Port Dover, ONT. Friday 13, 2014 | Harley Davidson Forums

Port Dover, ONT. Friday 13, 2014

glimmerman

Anyone from Delaware going to the Friday the 13th Port Dover Rally in Ontario, Canada? We are leaving on the 12th. can pick-up PA or MD riders along the way in Harrisburg, Clearfield, Mifflintown, or Springville, NY. We are staying in Welland and returning via Jamestown, NY Saturday then leaving sunday for home. PM here and leave ph. no. or text. k.

I am only an hour from Dover. I go for every fri. 13th. I camp in St. Williams about 10 min. away. PM me and I will give you my cell. # Hopefully we can meet up.

I am only an hour from Dover. I go for every fri. 13th. I camp in St. Williams about 10 min. away. PM me and I will give you my cell. # Hopefully we can meet up.
My wife and myself are coming down from Alberta, Hamilton was my home town. Love the excitement of Fri 13th..See you there...Jon

Steve,

Thanks again for showing Vic and I around. Vic was amazed at how many people and bikes were there.

Really enjoyed the ride back to your place, hanging out with Barb and Steve for burgers and drinks. Looking forward to next time!!!!

Steve,

Thanks again for showing Vic and I around. Vic was amazed at how many people and bikes were there.

Really enjoyed the ride back to your place, hanging out with Barb and Steve for burgers and drinks. Looking forward to next time!!!!

Where are the pictures LOL, good on y'all Hope y'all can make it down here this winter

Where are the pictures LOL, good on y'all Hope y'all can make it down here this winter

I took a couple of pics. I will post later in the week. Just got back home now. Great weekend!!! :D

Sean I enjoyed the company immensely and we have to do it again soon!!

Back