free website stats program polish | Harley Davidson Forums

polish

tdj45

opions: what is the best aluminm polish to use and where can i get some polishing wheels to put in a drill.

like Hobbit i was brought up using solvol autosol it kept the triumphs and nortons gleaming and also works well on the harleys
for polishing mops i get mine from ebay and i use the green compound with a medium mop and the blue compound with the fine mop and then finish of with solvol autosol with a soft cotton cloth (old tshirt) for the final shine

Brian

I've been using a product called Wenol for years. It's good stuff, but kinda hard to find. It's expensive but it lasts a long time.

Simicromo is good and has a good protection , neverdul is great for cleaning but doesnt protect that long , extremly easy to use , Flitz is great also and has a good protection to it , a little more time consuming then the neverdul but worth it , if your rims are bad then Mothers aluminium cleaner is great , use lots as the neverdul will clean up the excess mess you made with ease, these are my personal findings

This is the best stuff I have found. BOMBS AWAY Metal Polish and Sealer

U can get it fron J & P and other cycle shops.

Back