free website stats program po662 code | Harley Davidson Forums

po662 code

mickmack

i have a 07 heritage softail classic. ever since i had it staged 1 the engine management light keeps coming on.Ive replaced the two bypass sensors but it still throws up the error code po662.now that i have replaced the sensors the light stays off until i get on the open road and i open the throttle rapidly. any ideas.

the set up was. fuel pack, v&h short shots and a hyperchsrger. sorry thats all i know. very new to hd.

bypass sensors are dummy plugs that you plug into the wiring loom, they are supposed to fool the ecm

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive replaced the two bypass sensors but it still throws up the error code po662..

P0662 is a code for air intake solenoid high/shorted. Measure the resistance of air intake solenoid. It should be 16-20 ohms.
Did you accidently bypass the plug that went to the air intake solenoid?

no. over here when you buy your stage 1 kit every thing you need is in the pack its simply a case of taking the stock air fillter,and pipes off refitting the new ones. fit the v&h fuel pack. fit the dummy sensors, programe the fuel pack switch on and away you go. i have cleared the code but as i said earlyer when i open her up it comes back on.if i tootle around under 40mph it doesent come on .only when i open her up.

Glider.. I thought active exhaust was P14XX

That's the code for the exhaust actuator...

Disabling intake valve:

Heavy duty resistor 15-20W/20 Ohms soldered to the 2 pin connector to the intake actuator. This mimics the intake circuitry and the ECM does not throw the code.

Back